Advanced Skills: Minor Injuries
Start:16 November 2020
End:18 November 2020
Location:Chatfield Medical Practice, Battersea
Cost : £375.00 + vat
Location : Chatfield Medical Practice, Battersea
Date : 16, 17, 18 November 2020
Time : 09h00-17h00
CPD Hours: 30
****Limited numbers per course due to social distancing and current restrictions.
- Anatomy of upper and lower limb
- Examination of the upper and lower limb.
- Bites and crush Injuries
- Head , c-spine and Hip Injuries
- Maxilla-facial and Eye Injuries
- Wound care, wound closure including glue
- Practical skills session
- Ethical and legal issues
- Writing a statement
- Dr Asad Khan, Orthopaedics and Sports Injuries
- Filipa Conclaves, Emergency Practitioner
- Dr Paramjeet Deol, A&E Consultant
- Dr Matthew Szarko, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Sharmila Chhatani, Radiology Consultant
- Jeshni Amblum-Almer, Nurse Practitioner
- Aneesah Peersaib, ENP
This course is for healthcare professionals who wish to develop their skills and knowledge in assessment of musculoskeletal injuries.
Sessions are interactive and use a range of teaching including case studies, practical workshops and problem based scenarios.
** Includes access to our on-line support system and resources.