Mandatory Training for Health and Social Care - Online Training
The mandatory training for health and social care is suitable for healthcare professionals and staff requiring their yearly mandatory training. This course is delivered as a series of eLearning and self directed recorded presentations delivered by specialists in the field. Mandatory training for health and social care is fundamental for all staff working with patients, including those undertaking remote consultations. You can enrol on a single learning unit or access all the mandatory training sessions as a bundle. This allows you the flexibility to choose which sessions you need.
We also deliver this training for members of the Royal Society of Medicine who can click here for more information about discounts.
We do offer this course through the following routes:
- Mandatory Training for Nurses
- Mandatory Training for Doctors and AHP’s
- Mandatory Training for Healthcare Assistants
- Mandatory Training Bundle
- Mental Health Awareness for Healthcare Professionals
This mandatory training for health and social care course aims to enable healthcare professionals and staff working in healthcare to meet their mandatory training requirements.
The mandatory training for health and social care workers modules are guided by the following:
- Standards set by the Health and Care Professions Council and the Care Quality Commission
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care workers
- UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- CQC frameworks’ and guidance for mandatory training for healthcare support staff
We have used material from Trainer Courses and include presentations delivered by experts in the field.
- Audio presentations
- videos, workbooks
- Opportunity to access as a bundle or as individual sessions.
Who Can Attend?
This training package can be accessed by all staff working in healthcare environments in the UK who require an update on mandatory training. We have specific courses for different healthcare professionals.
List of Modules in the Bundle
- Information Governance and GDPR:Data sharing, Data Protection Officer Duties, Caldicott Principles, data Protection Acts, NHS Digital Data Security
- Mental Capacity Act: Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, DoLs, Best Interests, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Court of Protection and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment: Hazards, PPE, Fire Safety,Electricity, Harmful substances Preventing Falls, Display Screens, Drink, Drugs, Lone working and violence, Manual Handling, Health and Safety
- Whistle Blowing : Raising concerns, grievance and public interest disclosure
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk Level 1 and 2
- Safeguarding Children Level 3: County Lines, Radicalisation, PREVENT, Categories of abuse, FGM, Internet and online social networking, bullying. child trafficking
- Infection Prevention: spillages of fluids, managing needles and sharps, waste disposal, disease transmission, MRSA
- Equality and Diversity including Bullying and Harassment
- BLS ,AED and Choking and Recovery Position
- Anaphylaxis Course
*** Members of the RSM can apply discount code RSM10 to access the Mandatory Training for health and social care course.