Blood Results Interpretation 20 February 2021
Date: 20 February 2021
- Full Blood Count; Haemoglobin and erythrocyte physiology. Patterns in anaemia. Iron studies.
- Interpretation of inflammatory markers: ESR,WCC, CRP
- Metabolic and Clinical Biochemistry
- Hypo and hypernatraemia.
- LFT, Albumin, ALT and association to Liver Disease.
- Bloods in general practice
- Case Study Approach using clinical cases.
***Includes guidelines booklet with some of the current treatment pathways. This is generic and it is recommended clinicians refer to their local policies.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for nurses, pharmacists, paramedics and other healthcare professionals.
Zoom Session Details
This session starts at 09h00.
Please ensure your name is correct on logging in. On completion fo the course, you are required to complete the evaluations and then mar the session as Complete. You will then be issued a certificate.
Email email@example.com if you encounter any problems.