Blood Results Interpretation – 20 February 2021
Date: 30th January 2021
CPD Hours : 6
- Full Blood Count; Haemoglobin and erythrocyte physiology. Patterns in anaemia. Iron studies.
- Interpretation of inflammatory markers: ESR,WCC, CRP
- Metabolic and Clinical Biochemistry
- Hypo and hypernatraemia.
- LFT, Albumin, ALT and association to Liver Disease.
- Bloods in general practice
- Case Study Approach using clinical cases.
***Includes guidelines booklet with some of the current treatment pathways. This is generic and it is recommended clinicians refer to their local policies.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for nurses, pharmacists, paramedics and other healthcare professionals.