Cardio – Respiratory Examination Masterclass CLM21
Who Should Attend
Allied Health professionals
This session aims to develop your skills in examination of the cardio-respiratory system.
- Develop an understanding of how to link basic anatomy and physiology with clinical examination techniques.
- Performa. structured cardio-respiratory examination
- Recognise normal and abnormal heart and lung sounds
- Recognise some common disorders of the respiratory system.
Overview of anatomy and physiology of the heart and lungs
Structured assessment of the heart and lungs
Structured approach to the physical examination of the cardiovascular system including inspection, palpation, auscultation and percussion.
Practical skills session
- Practical face to face session
- Coursework booklet
- Audio presentation
Lecturers: Dr Rubab Ahmed Respiratory Consultant
Michael Canete, Senior Lecturer / Practitioner
Respiratory Exam handouts
Respiratory Disorders MCQ and Audio session
This is a practical face to face session.
Limited numbers and strict covid19 guidelines apply.