Add to Wishlist
Contraception and Sexual Health ML2112
CPD Hours: 3
This session aims to explore management pf patients seeking contraceptive advice and identify sexual health presentations.
- Develop an understanding of different contraceptive options available
- Identify treatment strategies suitable for individual patients
- Explore current evidence and treatment guidelines.
- Understand the importance of using varying strategies according to care plan agreed for
patients/clients to improve concordance.
- Recognise importance of referring to a family planning nurse or sexual health facility as
Contraception and Sexual Health Booklet
Contraception and Sexual Health Handout
Contraception & Sexual Health Multimedia Presentation
Contraception & Sexual Health MCQ