Equality and Diversity MA2107
This training session has been prepared to ensure that all staff are fully up-to-date with the organisations and their own responsibilities with regard to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
This course will enable participants to have a greater understanding of Equality & Diversity in the workplace.
At the end of the session participants will have an awareness of the following:
- Equality and diversity at work
- Key anti-discrimination legislation
- The impact of discrimination on individuals and the community
- Their legal rights and responsibilities
- The benefits a diverse workforce can bring to healthcare organisations.
The Equality Act
What is discrimination and its impact on individuals
Direct and indirect discrimination
Victimisation and harassment
Grievance and discipline.
Local policies and guidelines
Mandatory Training ** This course can be accessed as a stand alone module or as part of the Mandatory Training course bundle
MCA, Human Rights and DoLs