Gastro Intestinal Disorders in Primary Care ML2106
CPD Hours : 3
This session aims to develop your skills in assessing and managing gastro intestinal presentations in primary care settings.
This session will develop your skills in :
- Understand how the GI system works
- Develop clinical decision-making and management skills in identifying red flags
- Recognise symptoms of common abdominal complaints and disorders
- Recognise common disorders and life threatening conditions.
- Use case based scenarios to understand common pathologies in abdominal pain
Who Should Attend
Healthcare professionals working in advanced roles in primary care and general practice
It is recommended that participants have a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience and has completed a clinical examination skills session.
- Work booklet
- Multimedia presentation
Lecturer: Dr Hasan Nour, A&E Registrar, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
History Taking and Examination Course
Physical Examination Workshop
Abdominal Examination Workshop
Please click complete on completion of MCQ to generate a certificate.