Gynae and Menopause ML2111
CPD Hours: 3
Develop skills in history taking and triage of patients presenting with gynaecological conditions in primary care settings.
This session aims to develop your skills in :
- Develop a structured approach to history taking of patients with gynaecological presentations in
- Develop awareness of common gynaecological presentations
- Identify red flags and refer or manage appropriately
- Review of anatomy and physiology of the female pelvic organs
- Overview of common gynae disorders
- Structured history taking
- Overview of common gynaecological disorders including PCOS, PID, Endometriosis,
Adhesions, Gynaecological cancer.
- Identification of red flags and emergencies