Heart Failure and Hypertension
This training course explores the management of hypertension and heart failure in primary care, general practice and the community.
Develop skills in managing hypertension, cardiac disease and heart failure in primary care.
Demonstrate an understanding of common medications and clinical decision-making in heart failure and hypertension in out-of-hospital settings.
- How to approach heart failure and different forms of heart failure
- Drug Treatment in Heart Failure
- Management of symptoms
- Pharmacological interventions
- Arrythmias and device therapy in heart failure
- Overview of hypertension
- Prescribing in hypertension
Who should Attend
GPN’s, Nurse practitioners, pharmacists and healthcare professionals working in the community, pharmacies, general practice and primary care.
Nadia Dallsingh – Cardiology Specialist Nurse
***This is a zoom session.