Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding AUB2110
Date: 10 November 2021 Time: 13h30 – 14h30
CPD Hours: 1
Session Type: ZOOM
This one hour update will develop your knowledge and skills in abnormal uterine bleeding in primary care consultations.
- Work in general practice or primary care
- Have a working knowledge of women’s health
This session aims to update your knowledge of how to take a concise history, and current treatment options in treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding in primary care.
- Identify what is abnormal uterine bleeding
- Develop your consultation and questioning skills in assessing a female that presents with abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Consider differential diagnosis and investigations to be performed.
- Explore the current treatment options available.