Mandatory Training Modules Bundle
CPD hours: 10
This session aims to enable healthcare professionals and staff working in healthcare to meet their mandatory training requirements.
The mandatory training for health and social care workers modules are guided by the following:
- Standards set by the Health and Care Professions Council and the Care Quality Commission
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care workers
- UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- CQC frameworks’ and guidance for mandatory training for healthcare support staff
We have used material from Trainer Courses and include presentations delivered by experts in the field.
- Audio presentations
- videos, workbooks
- Opportunity to access as a bundle or as individual sessions.
Who Can Attend?
This training package can be accessed by all staff working in healthcare in the UK.
List of Modules
- Information Governance and GDPR:Data sharing, Data Protection Officer Duties, Caldicott Principles, data Protection Acts, NHS Digital Data Security
- Mental Capacity Act: Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, DoLs, Best Interests, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Court of Protection and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment: Hazards, PPE, Fire Safety,Electricity, Harmful substances Preventing Falls, Display Screens, Drink, Drugs, Lone working and violence, Manual Handling, Health and Safety
- Whistle Blowing : Raising concerns, grievance and public interest disclosure
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk Level 1 and 2
- Safeguarding Children Level 3 : County Lines, Radicalisation, PREVENT, Categories of abuse, FGM, Internet and online social networking, bullying. child trafficking
- Infection Control: spillages of fluids, managing needles and sharps, waste disposal, disease transmission, MRSA
- Equality and Diversity including Bullying and Harassment
- BLS ,AED and Choking and Recovery Position
*** Members of the RSM can apply discount code