Medical Emergencies in General Practice
This course is for admin staff working in general practice.
- Self directed online learning which includes a series of online audio presentations with an MCQ and booklet.
- 1/2 day Zoom course with interactive learning
Who should Attend
This session is for receptionists and administrative staff working in general practice.
- Who are new to the workplace or new to care
- Existing staff requiring refresher training
This course will prepare delegates with knowledge to identify signs of an emergency in the waiting room or during a telephone consultation.
- Develop knowledge of emergencies that may present in general practice
- Recognise the importance of patient centred care.
- Know how to spot an unwell patient.
- Have an understanding of what to do in an emergency
This is a classroom course in Battersea SW11 3UJ.