QOF Update 10 May 2021
CPD Hour : 1
This course is for independent non medical prescribers and clinicians working in general practice and focusses on using QOF in general practice.
Who should attend
- General Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Independent prescribers
- Allied health professionals
- Overseas doctors
- Physician Assistants
This session will update your knowledge of recent changes that influence QOF indicators in general practice.
- CQC based GP practice monitoring
- Prescribing policies and their importance
- Role of PCN in supporting General Practice
- Rx journey from prescribing to reimbursement
- QOF registers,QOF components, definitions and identifying shortfalls
This is a live webinar using ZOOM.