Respiratory Disorders in Primary Care ML2109
CPD Hours : 3
To develop your consultation skills and clinical decision-making in managing patients who present with respiratory symptoms in primary care and general practice.
- Explore common upper and lower respiratory infections
- Recognise common respiratory symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, sputum and its implications.
- Differentiate between the common types of obstructive lung diseases, including COPD, asthma, and cystic fibrosis
- Improve knowledge of common treatment options available in primary care using NICE and local guidelines.
- Able to assess, treat and safely discharge or refer respiratory conditions presenting to primary care settings.
Who Should Attend
Healthcare professionals working in advanced roles in primary care and general practice
It is recommended that participants have a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience and has completed a clinical examination skills session
Audio self paced session
- Work booklet
- Audio presentation
Lecturer : Dr. Rubab Ahmed , Respiratory Consultant